Many Lowid Problems are caused by a non-configured firewall.So you must know how using emule correctly with a firewall:
Follow theses instructions if you have xp firewall enabled :
1. Open eMule
2. Clic on Settings> Connection
3. Note the port value (6662 by default) and the UDP port value (6672 by default)
4. Close eMule
5. With Windows XP, clic on Start , then Connections.
7. Clic on "show all connexions"
8. Right click on your internet connection and property
9. Go to advanced then settings
10. Click on add
11. Choose a name for this rule ex: "eMule : TCP Incoming".
12. Enter 127.0.0.1 for the IP
13. Enter the port number (step 2) in the two port cases
14. Choose TCP, then clic OK.
15. Click on add
16. Choose a name for this rule ex: "eMule : UDPIncoming".
17. Enter 127.0.0.1 for the IP
18. Enter the udp port number (step 2) in the two port cases
19. Choose UDP, then clic OK.
20.Close the property dialog and close your connexion , your are now ready to
have a highID !